Specially trained Security Officers for the demands of an H.O.A.
We understand the very complex responsibilities of a H.O.A. and train our officers accordingly.
- Maintain, protect, and enhance the value of the community.
- Govern the association in accordance with federal and state laws.
- Provide an information package to new homebuyers.
- Publish the names and addresses of all association officers and directors.
- Hold regular board meetings and an annual meeting.
- Provide an opportunity for resident participation in a ‘homeowner’s forum’ at each board meeting.
- Inform residents of annual assessments and special assessments.
- Provide an annual income statement and balance sheet to all owners.
- Provide a statement upon request by a resident.
- Enforce the restrictive covenants and other governing documents in a fair and consistent manner.
- Conduct meetings in accordance with specific guidelines.